Chevrolet Truck, Furniture, Household Items, Riding Mowers & More
25720 State Line Road, West · Ardmore, Alabama (Limestone County)
Online Bidding Closes Tuesday, May 30th At 8 PM
OPEN HOUSE: Tuesday, May 30th Between 11 AM - 1 PM
A few items of the personal property include:
• 1978 Chevrolet C10 Pick-Up With Camper Top, blue, NO air conditioning
• Vintage Victorian Style Sofa With Matching Arm Chair
• Marble Topped Coffee Table
• Vintage 5-Drawer Buffet
• Dining Room Table With (6) Chairs
• China Cabinet
• Bedroom Suites
• Washer & Dryer
• Patio Loveseat Glider, white
• Wicker Loveseat & Table, white
• Iron Patio Dining Set, black, (4) chairs
• Riding Lawn Mowers
• Lots Of Hand Tools
· This auction is ONLINE only.
· Bidding will begin to close at 8 PM on Tuesdsay, May 30th. If a bid on a lot occurs within 3 minutes of auction closing time, that lots will be extended an additional 3 minutes.
· Winning invoices will be emailed to winning bidders by 11 PM auction night. The email address used to register will be the address used to send invoices.
· Pick up for all items will be Wednesday, May 31st between 9 AM - 1 PM. If you cannot make arrangements to have your winning items picked up on this day, do not bid.
Please call Daniel Culps at (256) 603-1249 or (256) 420-4454 with any questions.
Personal Property will close at 8 PM, Tuesday, May 30th, 2017: A 15% Buyer's Premium will be added to the highest bid price. Payment in full is required before purchase can be removed.
SERVER, SOFTWARE TECHNICAL OR INTERNET ISSUES: In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software, or any other online auction-related technologies, reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. NEITHER THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE SOFTWARE NOR FOWLER AUCTION & REAL ESTATE SERVICE, INC. SHALL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR A MISSED BID OR THE FAILURE OF THE SOFTWARE TO FUNCTION PROPERLY FOR ANY REASON. Email notifications will be sent to registered bidders with updated information as deemed necessary by Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc.
Disclaimers & Absence of Warranties:
* Information contained herein believed to be accurate but not guaranteed by Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc.
* In all transactions, the Auctioneers are acting as agents for the Seller only. Property will be sold 'As Is, Where Is' with no guarantees,expressed or implied, by Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc.
* All decisions of the Auctioneers are final.
Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc. reserves the right to reject any and all bids for any reason prior to the close of bidding.
Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc. reserves the right to cancel this auction, or remove any item or lot from this auction prior to the close of bidding.
Bidder Verification: The identity of all bidders will be verified, bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc. will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person's credentials, mental fitness, etc.
Bidder responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Bidders agree to keep his/her username and password confidential as each individual is responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving his/her account. If your USER NAME is offensive to Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc., then we reserve the right to terminate your bidding.
When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges. Auction company employees and/or auction company may bid on this auction. We gather aggregate information from this web site which may include but is not limited to: number of page visitors, most visited pages, any and all correspondence.
DEFAULT: If purchases are not settled by the specified closing/pick up day, it will be considered in default. Upon default the bidder will be black listed/blocked from bidding on Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc.'s auctions, as well as MarkNet Alliance auctions and may be charged 10% of bid price or $500, whichever is greater. All defaulted items may be offered to the next highest qualified bidder at the discretion of Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc.
Any dispute between Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc., its Agents or Representatives, and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Madison County, Alabama (or county designated by Fowler Auction). By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc. and its Agents and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.