The Estate Of Frank Hargrove, Sr.
3-BEDROOM BRICK HOME & (3) VACANT LOTS
25720 State Line Road, West · Ardmore, AL (Limestone County)
LIVE: Thursday, June 1st · 6 PM
BRICK HOME & LOT
• 3 Bedrooms • 1 1/2 Baths
• Living Room With Fireplace
• Dining Room
• Kitchen With Breakfast Nook
• Laundry Room
• Covered Patio • 1-Car Carport
• 2-Car Detached Garage (30'x40')
• Metal Roof • Paved Driveway • Outbuilding
Tracts 2, 3 & 4 are ideal home building sites. Utilities are readily available. All tracts have road frontage.
· ThIs will be a LIVE auction selling from 25720 State Line Road, West in Ardmore, Alabama.· The personal property belonging to this estate will be offered in an online auction that will close at 8 PM on Tuesday, May 30th. Pick up will be Wednesday, May 31st between 9 AM - 1 PM. Bid online at www.fowlerauction.com. (Online catalog can be viewed here at http://bid.fowlerauction.com/view-auctions/catalog/id/15522/
For more information or to schedule a private viewing of the real estate, please contact Daniel Culps at (256) 603-1249 or (256) 420-4454.
LIVE auction at 6 PM, Thursday, June 1st, 2017.
Real Estate: A 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to the highest bid to arrive at the final purchase price. A non-refundable deposit of 20% (escrow money) is required auction day with the balance due on or before 30 days of auction date. Closing costs will be the Buyer's responsibility.
Disclaimers & Absence of Warranties:
* Home may contain lead base paint; prospective buyer(s) may inspect 10 days prior to auction at the sole expense of the prospective buyer(s).
* Information contained herein believed to be accurate but not guaranteed by Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc.
* In all transactions, the Auctioneers are acting as agents for the Seller only. Property will be sold 'As Is, Where Is' with no guarantees,expressed or implied, by Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc.
* All decisions of the Auctioneers are final.
Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc. reserves the right to reject any and all bids for any reason prior to the close of bidding.
Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc. reserves the right to cancel this auction, or remove any item or lot from this auction prior to the close of bidding.
Bidder Verification: The identity of all bidders will be verified, bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc. will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person's credentials, mental fitness, etc.
Bidder responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Bidders agree to keep his/her username and password confidential as each individual is responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving his/her account. If your USER NAME is offensive to Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc., then we reserve the right to terminate your bidding.
When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges. Auction company employees and/or auction company may bid on this auction. We gather aggregate information from this web site which may include but is not limited to: number of page visitors, most visited pages, any and all correspondence.
DEFAULT: If purchases are not settled by the specified pick up day, it will be considered in default. Upon default the bidder will be black listed/blocked from bidding on Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc.'s auctions, as well as MarkNet Alliance auctions and may be charged 10% of bid price or $500, whichever is greater. All defaulted items may be offered to the next highest qualified bidder at the discretion of Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc.
Any dispute between Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc., its Agents or Representatives, and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Madison County, Alabama (or county designated by Fowler Auction). By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc. and its Agents and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.