River View Lots Auction - Spring City, TN
Legal Description: Lots 35, 36, and 37.
Acres: Est. 2.66
Lot Size : 323' x 320'
Postal City: Spring City
School District: Elementary School--- Spring City Elm.
High School--- Rhea County
Road Frontage: Est. 323'
Development Status: Raw Land
Survey: No. Buyer responsible for their own survey.
Address: Lots 35, 36 and 37, Pin Hook Road, Spring City, TN 37381
Property ID: 02044J B 044J00900 000 072
Tax Year: 2018
Tax Amount : $ 115.00
1. By registering for this On-Line Auction, Bidders/Buyers are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.
2. All Disputes will be settled in Bradley County, Cleveland, TN.
3. To participate a valid credit card is required for bidding.
4. Payment: Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express. Wire Transfer and Checks with a Letter of Guarantee. If you are the High Bidder and Sellers agree to sell the property, a $5000.00 down payment will be due along with signing the Auction Sales Agreement Contract within one hour after the closing of the auction. A convenience fee of 3.5% will be charged for all credit card usage.
5. Property is being sold " AS IS, WHERE IS ", with no representations and warranties, expressed or implied. Bidders/Buyers are responsible for making his or her determination as far as the condition or any other concerns pertaining to the items up for auction. Bidders/Buyers are responsible for conducting their due diligence.
6. Property is being sold subject to all highway and utilities right-of-way, government zoning, environment certification, and subdivision ordinances or regulations in effort thereon, and such other restrictions that are of record.
7. Bidders/Buyers should have inspected the title to the property and the property itself prior to the auction day and qualified themselves financially. No buyer contingencies including financing to closing are acceptable.
8. Taxes for 2018 will be prorated between Seller and Buyer at the closing date.
9. Conveyance of real estate will be by Warranty Deed. Attorneys Burns, Henry, and Kirksey will issue a good merchantable title. However, title insurance is highly recommended.
10. Terms: A $ 5000.00 Non-Refundable earnest money down payment will be required within 1 hour after the auction closes. The balance will be due in 30 days at closing. A 10% Buyers Premium will be added to ALL FINAL BIDS. "Time is of the ESSENCE. " Closing with Attorneys: Burns, Henry, and Kirksey, 175 Spring Street, NW, Cleveland, TN 37311.
11. This On-Line Auction opens on Monday October 1, 2018 2:00 pm and closes on Tuesday, October 23 2018, at 2:00 pm (EST).
12. No allowance will be made for errors in cataloging, genuineness, defects, or imperfections not noted.
13. Bidders/Buyers acknowledge and understand this is an On-Line Auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidders/Buyers have any kind of claims against Stone Brothers Auction, LLC for internet service failure or missed bids. Bidders/Buyers are encouraged to leave their maximum bid before the auction closes. Stone Brothers Auction, LLC reserves the right to extend the bidding, continue the bidding or close the bidding due to technical issues.
14. Bidders/Buyers hereby authorize Stone Brothers Auction, LLC to charge my credit card for the full amount due unless other methods of payment have been satisfied.
15. Auction End Times: Stone Brothers Auction, LLC On-Line Auctions are timed events and all bidding will close at specified time. When you bid your maximum bid, the current bid price does not automatically advance to your maximum bid. Another Bidder/Buyer has to bid to increase the current price and the computer will automatically bid up to your maximum in the increments specified.
16. However, our auctions also have what is called an "Auto Extend" feature. Any bid placed within the final 5 minutes of an auction result in the auction automatically extending 5 additional minutes. The bidding will extend in 5-minute increments from the time the last bid is placed until there are no more bids and the lot sits idle for 5 minutes. Therefore, the auction will not close until all bidding parties are satisfied and no one can be outbid at the last seconds without having another opportunity to bid again.
17. Stone Brothers Auction, LLC represent the Sellers in this transaction. Owner/ Agent.