ONLINE ONLY AUCTION
(2) RESIDENTIAL LOTS IN TIMBERLAND LAKE ESTATES
1665 & 1658 Lake Cove Drive · Decatur, Alabama (Morgan County)
ONLINE Bidding Only Closes Thursday, May 2nd · 7 PM
BEAUTIFUL HOME SITES IN EXCLUSIVE NEIGHBORHOOD!
· Lots are ready for your dream home
· Curbed subdivision with underground utilities
· Exclusive neighborhood offers a beautiful private lake in addition to a stylish homeowners community club house with swimming pool
· Just off Danville Road - Only minutes to schools and shopping
· Homeowner Association covenants and fees are applicable
Call Daniel Culps today at (256) 603-1249 for more information!
· This is an ONLINE auction only.
· A 15% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the total purchase price. A 20% deposit (escrow money) will be required within 24 hours of auction closing time with the balance due on or before 30 days.
· A Fowler Auction representative will contact the winning bidders Friday, May 3rd, 2019 to arrange times to sign contracts and convey earnest monies.
· Property will be conveyed by deed description.
· For more information, please contact Daniel Culps at (256) 603-1249
· Or feel free to call our office at (256) 420-4454.
NOTE: It is very IMPORTANT that every Bidder read the terms & conditions BEFORE bidding. Each Bidder is solely responsible for inspecting this property BEFORE bidding (property is sold AS IS, WHERE IS).
We strongly encourage all bidders to inspect/ask questions regarding this potential purchase
Mickey Fowler, CAI, CES, AMM, AARE; ALSL466, TNSL1442, TNFIRM2315, MSSL718F, GASL1394
Daniel Culps, CAI; ALSL5070, TNSL5890
Real Estate: A 15% Buyer's Premium will be added to the total bid price to arrive at the total purchase price. A non-refundable deposit of 20% (escrow money) of the total purchase price is required within 24 hours of the auction's closing. The remaining balance shall be paid on or before 30 days of auction date. All closing and settlement fees, including but not limited to surveys, inspections, reports, title insurance, any/all ad valorem taxes due are the Buyer's sole responsibility.
If for any reason the Buyer fails to make full payment in accordance with the terms above, the Buyer will be liable for the unpaid balance still due and owing, plus interest in the amount of twelve percent (12%) per annum from the auction date and reasonable attorney fees and expenses for collection as a result of said default.
Real property will be conveyed by deed description.
SERVER, SOFTWARE TECHNICAL OR INTERNET ISSUES: In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software, or any other online auction-related technologies, reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. NEITHER THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE SOFTWARE NOR FOWLER AUCTION & REAL ESTATE SERVICE, INC. SHALL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR A MISSED BID OR THE FAILURE OF THE SOFTWARE TO FUNCTION PROPERLY FOR ANY REASON. Email notifications will be sent to registered bidders with updated information as deemed necessary by Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc.
Disclaimers & Absence of Warranties:
* Information contained herein believed to be accurate but not guaranteed by Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc.
* In all transactions, the Auctioneers are acting as agents for the Seller only.
* Property will be sold 'AS IS, WHERE IS' with no guarantees,expressed or implied, by Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc.
* All decisions of the Auctioneers are final.
Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc. reserves the right to reject any and all bids for any reason prior to the close of bidding.
Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc. reserves the right to cancel this auction, or remove any item or lot from this auction prior to the close of bidding.
Bidder Verification: The identity of all bidders will be verified, bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc. will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person's credentials, mental fitness, etc.
Bidder responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Bidders agree to keep his/her username and password confidential as each individual is responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving his/her account. If your USER NAME is offensive to Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc., then we reserve the right to terminate your bidding.
When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges. Auction company employees and/or auction company may bid on this auction. We gather aggregate information from this web site which may include but is not limited to: number of page visitors, most visited pages, any and all correspondence.
DEFAULT: If purchases are not settled by the specified closing/pick up day, it will be considered in default. Upon default the bidder will be black listed/blocked from bidding on Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc.'s auctions, as well as MarkNet Alliance auctions and may be charged 10% of bid price or $500, whichever is greater. All defaulted items may be offered to the next highest qualified bidder at the discretion of Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc.
Any dispute between Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc., its Agents or Representatives, and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Madison County, Alabama (or county designated by Fowler Auction). By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc. and its Agents and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc.