ONLINE ONLY AUCTION
BAUGHN ESTATE: GUNS, ANTIQUE FURNITURE, TOOLS & MORE!!
(Home contains stairs. Any items that are located upstairs have been noted in the description)
ONLINE BIDDING will begin closing on Tuesday, April 20th at 7:00 PM.
PREVIEW DAY will be Tuesday, April 20th from 11 AM - 1 PM. Address will be disclosed the morning of preview.
PICK-UP DAY will be Wednesday, April 21st from 9 AM - 3 PM.
Please call Scott Huber at 256-975-0640 if you have any questions.
Scott Huber, ALSL 5284
Bidding Ends Tuesday, April 20th, 2021 at 7:00 PM.
THIS AUCTION FEATURES AN AUTO BID EXTEND
AUCTION END TIMES: Horton Auction's Online Auctions are timed events and all bidding will close at specified time. Horton's Online Auctions also have an auto extend feature. When a bid is placed in the final 5 minutes of bidding, the auction bidding will be automatically extended 5 minutes from the time the bid was placed (i.e., if an auction scheduled to close at 6:00 receives a bid at 5:59, the close time will automatically extend to 6:04. The auto extend feature remains active until no further bids are received within a 5 minute time frame.
SERVER, SOFTWARE TECHNICAL OR INTERNET ISSUES: In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software, or any other online auction-related technologies, reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. NEITHER THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE SOFTWARE NOR FOWLER AUCTION & REAL ESTATE SERVICE, INC. SHALL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR A MISSED BID OR THE FAILURE OF THE SOFTWARE TO FUNCTION PROPERLY FOR ANY REASON. Email notifications will be sent to registered bidders with updated information as deemed necessary by Horton Auction.
A 15% Buyer's Premium will be added to the highest bid to arrive at the total purchase price. Payment in full is required within 48 hours of auction end time.
FIREARMS: All applicable gun laws will be observed. All buyers will fill out a Firearms Transaction Record (4473), show ID, and a FBI background check will be performed before possession of a firearm will be transferred to the buyer. A Firearm Dealer will be on site on pickup day to handle the transfer of the guns. A $20 Cash payment will be given to the FFL dealer for a transaction fee. This is a separate fee from what you pay on your invoice.
ADDITIONAL FIREARM INFORMATION:
* Firearms can only be purchased by the registered bidder. No other individual, family member, or friend will be allowed to take possession of any firearms.
* For long guns, Buyer must be at least 18 years old on the closing date of the auction.
* For handguns, Buyer must be at least 21 years old on the closing date of the auction.
* Buyer must be able to pass the NICS background check as submitted by an FFL Dealer
* Buyer must be able to comply with the laws and firearm ownership regulations in his/her state of residence.
* If Buyer is ineligible to purchase a firearm for these or any other reasons, Buyer will be in default and the sale will be voided. Original purchase price will be refunded to Buyer, less the Buyer's Premium, shipping fees, $50.00 default fee (per firearm) and all costs incurred by the auctioneer necessary to return the firearm to the Seller.
* Local pickup of firearms will be available only to a Buyer who is a resident of the state of Alabama or who is a Non Resident FFL Dealer with a current license.
* Prior to firearms being released for shipment, Buyer must pay all shipping expenses including a FFL transfer fee of $20.00 plus packaging, shipping and insurance costs.
* Buyer will be responsible for all fees charged by his/her FFL dealer.
* It is the Buyer's responsibility to have all purchased firearms inspected by a certified gunsmith before firing. Auctioneer has made no attempts to test or operate any firearms.
Disclaimers & Absence of Warranties:
* Information contained herein believed to be accurate but not guaranteed by Horton Auction.
* In all transactions, the Auctioneers are acting as agents for the Seller only. Property will be sold 'As Is, Where Is' with no guarantees, expressed or implied, by Horton Auction.
* All decisions of the Auctioneers are final.
Horton Auction reserves the right to reject any and all bids for any reason prior to the close of bidding.
Horton Auction reserves the right to cancel this auction, or remove any item or lot from this auction prior to the close of bidding.
Bidder Verification: The identity of all bidders will be verified, bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Horton Auction will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Horton Auction reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person's credentials, mental fitness, etc.
Bidder responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Bidders agree to keep his/her username and password confidential as each individual is responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving his/her account. If your USER NAME is offensive to Horton Auction, then we reserve the right to terminate your bidding.
When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges. Auction company employees and/or auction company may bid on this auction. We gather aggregate information from this web site which may include but is not limited to: number of page visitors, most visited pages, any and all correspondence.
DEFAULT: If purchases are not settled by the specified pick up day, it will be considered in default. Upon default the bidder will be black listed/blocked from bidding on Horton Auction's auctions, as well as MarkNet Alliance auctions and may be charged 10% of bid price or $500, whichever is greater. All defaulted items may be offered to the next highest qualified bidder at the discretion of Horton Auction.
Any dispute between Horton Auction, its Agents or Representatives, and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Madison County, Alabama (or county designated by Horton Auction). By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Horton Auction and its Agents and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.