LIVE ONSITE AUCTION
SATURDAY November 18th 10:00 AM
14661 Alabama Hwy, Rock Spring, Catoosa County, Georgia
107 Acres – Open – Wooded – Barns
Selling in Tracts, Combinations, or as a Whole
Selling for the Division among Heirs
Fred Garland Sr. Estate & Garland Family Trust
Location: From I-75 at Ringgold, Ga Exit 348, go south 8.6 miles on Alabama Hwy to farm on left!! SEE AUCTION SIGNS!!
- Woodstation Community – Woodstation Elementary, Heritage Middle, Heritage High School
- Beautiful rolling pasture & hay fields
- Long frontage on Alabama Hwy
- Mountain views, excellent timber
- Former dairy farm with barns, small spring on property
- Near Ringgold, I-75, Dalton, Ft. O, & Rock Spring
- Divided into 10 tracts – Heir retaining homeplace
- Excellent building sites – small acreage tracts
- Zoned A1, Plat approved by Catoosa Planning Commission
- Great rural area, perfect for investment or development
- Selling live onsite under Potts Brothers tent
- Online bidding available
Terms: 20% down Sale Day – Balance in 30 days!! 10% Buyer’s Premium Applies!!
Inspection: Nov. 1st, 8th, 15th, 4:00 - 6:00 PM or by appointment by contacting auctioneers!!
For Bidding Instructions & Bidder Registration visit www.pottsbrothers.com!
Restrictions: No mobile homes including single wide, double wide, or modular. No junk or junkyards. No commercial poultry or swine.
**Steel posts with green flagging have been placed at spots where you can walk into woods**
For a printable Survey Plat, see Documents in section above