3-BEDROOM HOME & LOT IN BAILEY COVE COMMUNITY
15003 Irene Drive, SE · Huntsville, Alabama
LIVE AUCTION: Thursday, June 7th · 12 Noon
THE ESTATE OF GORDON S. WAGAR
~~ VERY NICE & WELL MAINTAINED HOME ~~
- 3 Bedroom - the master has a walk-in closet
- 2 Baths
- Living Room With Fireplace & Access To Back Patio
- Dining Room
- Kitchen With Breakfast Nook
- Laundry Area
- Brick Front
- 1-Car Garage
- Fenced Back Yard
- Central Heat & Air
- Concrete driveway and walk-way
Appealing Amenities: manicured & shaded lot, sidewalk & curbed neighborhood AND convenient to US Highway 231, Challenger Elementary & Middle Schools, McGucken Park & less than 5 miles to Ditto Landing.
Directions: From Highway 72 East & US 231/S. Memorial Parkway in Huntsville, Alabama, travel south on South Memorial Parkway approximately 8 miles. Turn left onto Mountain Gap Road, SE and travel approximately 2 miles. Turn right onto Bailey Cove Road, SE and travel to Morrow Drive, SE (Hobbs Road, SE will be on your west side). Turn left onto Morrow Drive, SE. Turn left onto Irene Drive, SE and travel to auction site on the right.
Watch for Fowler Auction signs!!
For Google Map directions from your location, select the "Map & Directions" tab above.
· This is an LIVE auction
· A 20% deposit (escrow money) will be required auction day with the balance due on or before 30 days.
· If you have any questions or would like to schedule a private viewing, please call Daniel Culps at (256) 603-1249 or (256) 420-4454.
This Estate also offers personal property. These are a few items that will be offered in an ONLINE ONLY auction that will close auction day (Thursday, June 7th) at 7 PM.
- Dining Room Table With 6 Chairs
- 2 Bedroom Suites
- Upholstered Bed Bench
- Vintage Settee Bench
- Flat Screen TV
- Acoustic Guitars
- Vintage Victrola With Horn
- Vintage Telephone
- Grandfather Clock
- Washer & Dryer
- John Deere D100 Lawn Mower
- 2001 Buick Park Avenue; VIN #1G4CW54K514215674
An auction catalog will be available soon!!
Disclaimers & Absence of Warranties: The home may contain lead-base paint; prospective buyer may inspect 10 days prior to auction date, at the sole expense of the prospective buyer. Information contained herein believed to be accurate but not guaranteed by Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc. In all transactions, the Auctioneers are acting as agents for the Seller only. Property will be sold "As Is, Where Is" with no guarantees, expressed or implied, by Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc.
All decisions of the Auctioneers are final. Announcements made auction day take precedence over all printed materials.