56.06 ACRES± TO BE OFFERED AS A WHOLE
Monte Murrey Road· Lewisburg, Tennessee (Marshall County)
LIVE AUCTION: Thursday, September 13th · 6 PM
~~ EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR OUTDOOR ENTHUSIASTS ~~
Need a getaway hide-away??? We have just what you need!!!!
We're offering 56 acres± of mostly wooded real estate (which is a rare commodity) in the middle of Marshall County, Tennessee.
Seriously, owning real estate is a VALUABLE asset and will only appreciate in value as years pass. This farm would be great for getting disconnected from the mundane and getting connected to Mother Nature. The multitudes of trees and hilly terrain make it ideal for all types of outdoor activities with the family or with friends. YOUR CHOICE!
Directions: From I-65 Noth/ US-31/Exit 22 in Marshall County, Tennessee (south of Cornersville), exit right and travel east on TN-129 approximately 11 miles to Monte Murrey Road. Auction property will be on the left (just north of 2638 Monte Murrey Road address).
Watch for Fowler Auction signs!!
AUCTION NOTES· This is a LIVE auction with prebidding until 5:45 PM Auction Day.
· The high internet bid will be the opening bid for the LIVE auction.
· The high internet pre-bidder will also be eligible to participate in the LIVE auction. NOTE: you are bidding by the acre. i.e., a $500 bid will multiply x the acreage ($500 x 56.06 = $28,030.00)
· A 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to the highest bid.
· For more information, please contact Daniel Culps at (256) 603-1249
· Or feel free to call our office at (256) 420-4454.
NOTE: It is very IMPORTANT that every Bidder read the terms & conditions BEFORE bidding. Each Bidder is solely responsible for inspecting & doing due diligence of real property BEFORE bidding (all property is sold AS IS, WHERE IS).
Daniel Culps, CAI; ALSL5070, TNSL5890