LIVE ESTATE AUCTION
49 ACRES± OF PRIME REAL ESTATE TO BE OFFERED IN 11 TRACTS
Elkwood Section Road / Old School House Road / Highway 53
Ardmore, Alabama (Limestone County)
LIVE On Thursday, October 17th · 4 PM
THE LIVING ESTATE OF DONALD ALAN RICHARDSON
Auction results are subject to Colbert County Circuit Court Case #20-CV-2006-000089.00
EXCELLENT DEVELOPMENT PROPERTY OR FARMING LAND!
Excellent visibility on Heavy Traveled Highway 53!
- Excellent Agricultural Property; the property is currently planted in cotton
- Very Nice Home Sites
- Utilities Readily Available
- Convenient Location
- Tracts 1 - 5 Tracts offer 216'± of frontage on Old School House Road
- Tract 6 being a corner lot offers 246.97'± of frontage on Old School House Road and 634.64'± on Elkwood Section Road
- Tracts 7 - 9 offer 176'± - 197'± of frontage on Elkwood Section Road
- Tract 10 offers 568'± of Highway 53 frontage
- Tract 11 (a corner lot) offers 236'± of frontage on Cedar Hill Road & 474'± of frontage on Highway 53
Directions: From Highway 53 & State Line Road in Ardmore, Alabama, travel south on Highway 53 approximately 1.3 miles to Elkwood Section Road. Auction property is located immediately on the left.
From Highway 53 & Research Park Boulevard in Huntsville, Alabama, travel north on Highway 53 approximately 15 miles to Elkwood Section Road. Turn right to auction property immediately on the left.
Watch for Fowler Auction signs!
· This is an LIVE auction.
· Auction results are subject to Colbert County Circuit Court Case #20-CV-2006-000089.00.
· A 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to the highest bid price to arrive at the final purchase price.
· A 20% deposit (escrow money) of the total purchase price will be retained auction day with balance due on or before 30 days or 5 days following court approval, whichever is later.
· Property will be conveyed by survey description.
· No Broker Participation will be available for this auction.
NOTE: It is very IMPORTANT that every Bidder read the terms & conditions BEFORE bidding (either online or LIVE). Each Bidder is solely responsible for inspecting this property BEFORE bidding (property is sold AS IS, WHERE IS).
We strongly encourage all bidders to inspect/ask questions regarding this potential purchase.
Auction will be conducted by Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc.
Mickey Fowler, CAI, CES, AMM, AARE; ALSL466, TNSL1442, TNFIRM2315, GASL1394
Daniel Culps, CAI; ALSL5070, TNSL5890
Real Estate: Auction results are subject to Colbert County Circuit Court Case #20-CV-2006-000089.00. A 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to the highest bid to arrive at the total purchase price. A non-refundable deposit of 20% (escrow money) is required auction day with balance due on or before 30 days or 5 days following court approval; whichever is later. The closing fees are the buyer's responsibility. Property will be conveyed by survey description.
Restrictive covenants are applicable. View under "Documents" located under Share This Auction.
SERVER, SOFTWARE TECHNICAL OR INTERNET ISSUES: In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software, or any other online auction-related technologies, reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. NEITHER THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE SOFTWARE NOR FOWLER AUCTION & REAL ESTATE SERVICE, INC. SHALL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR A MISSED BID OR THE FAILURE OF THE SOFTWARE TO FUNCTION PROPERLY FOR ANY REASON. Email notifications will be sent to registered bidders with updated information as deemed necessary by Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc.
Disclaimers & Absence of Warranties:
* Information contained herein believed to be accurate but not guaranteed by Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc.
* In all transactions, the Auctioneers are acting as agents for the Seller only. Property will be sold 'As Is, Where Is' with no guarantees,expressed or implied, by Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc.
* All decisions of the Auctioneers are final.
Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc. reserves the right to reject any and all bids for any reason prior to the close of bidding.
Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc. reserves the right to cancel this auction, or remove any item or lot from this auction prior to the close of bidding.
Bidder Verification: The identity of all bidders will be verified, bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc. will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person's credentials, mental fitness, etc.
Bidder responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Bidders agree to keep his/her username and password confidential as each individual is responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving his/her account. If your USER NAME is offensive to Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc., then we reserve the right to terminate your bidding.
When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges. Auction company employees and/or auction company may bid on this auction. We gather aggregate information from this web site which may include but is not limited to: number of page visitors, most visited pages, any and all correspondence.
DEFAULT: If purchases are not settled by the specified closing/pick up day, it will be considered in default. Upon default the bidder will be black listed/blocked from bidding on Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc.'s auctions, as well as MarkNet Alliance auctions and may be charged 10% of bid price or $500, whichever is greater. All defaulted items may be offered to the next highest qualified bidder at the discretion of Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc.
Any dispute between Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc., its Agents or Representatives, and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Madison County, Alabama (or county designated by Fowler Auction). By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc. and its Agents and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc.