Collectible Trains, Toys & Comics Auction
Second generation retired railroader selling Dad's collection of O-Scale trains, 10c comic books, vintage railroad related magazines, and vintage toys at your price! Local Pickup Friday 6/18. Shipping is available for out of town buyers!
By appointment with Ross @ 817-304-1052
Friday ONLY, June 18th @ 9am - 6pm onsite at the estate in Southeast Weatherford near Bankhead and I-20
Pickup Address will be on winning bidder invoices.
Lionel Multi-Control "Trainmaster" Type ZW Tranformer * Vintage Railroad Lantern * Lionel O-Scale SFRD 6672 "The Chief" Box Car * Lionel O-Scale 6817 Flat Car * Vintage Adlake Railroad Lantern * Lionel O-Scale Pennsylvania 6437 Caboose * Lionel O-Scale 6264 Flat Car * Lionel O-Scale 6828 Flat Car * Lionel O-Scale 6827 Flat Car * Lionel O-Scale Great Northern 6464 Box Car * Lionel O-Scale Boston and Maine 6464475 Box Car * Lionel O-Scale Western Pacific 6464 Box Car with Door Attendant * Lionel O-Scale 6430 Flat Car and Cooper-Jarrett Freight Trailer * Lionel O-Scale Central Georgia 64643 Box Car * Lionel O-Scale Sunoco 6465 Tanker Car * Lionel O-Scale 6424 Flat Car * Lionel O-Scale 2411 Flat Car * Lionel O-Scale Pennsylvania 65400 Box Car * Lionel O-Scale 1665 Engine and Coal Tender * Lionel O-Scale Clifton 2432 Passenger Car * Lionel O-Scale Flying Yankee Passenger Train Cars * Lionel O-Scale Santa Fe Engine No.623 * Lionel O-Scale Sunoco Tanker Car No.6465 * Lionel O-Scale Rock Island Box Car No.20065 * Lionel O-Scale Logging Car No.3461 * Lionel O-Scale Santa Fe Box Car No.63132 * Lionel O-Scale Rutland Box Car No.6464300 * Lionel O-Scale Baltimore & Ohio Box Car No.6468 * Lionel O-Scale Pennsylvania Caboose Car No.477618 * Lionel O27-Scale Pennsylvania RR Shredded Wheat Box Car No.6024 * Lionel O-Scale New York Central Pacemaker Box Car No.34941 * Lionel O-Scale Lehigh Valley Grain Car No.643625 * Lionel O-Scale Electro Mobile Power GM Car No.3530 * Lionel O-Scale Automatic Refrigerated Milk Car No.36621 * Lionel O-Scale Lionelville Rapid Transit Car No.60 * Lionel O-Scale D.L.&W. Freight Car No.2419 * Lionel O-Scale Flat Car No.636255 * Lionel O-Scale Lehigh Valley Grain Car No.25000 * Lionel O-Scale S.P. Caboose No.2357 * Lionel O-Scale Coal Tender * Lionel O-Scale New York Central Box Car No.I59000 * Lionel O-Scale Southern Pacific Box Car No.96743 * 3 Lionel O-Scale Baltimore & Ohio Passenger Cars * Lionel O-Scale 072 Left-Hand Remote Control Switch * Lionel O-Scale 072 Right-Hand Remote Control Switch * Lionel 072 Right Hand Remote Switch * Lionel 072 Left Hand Remote Switch * Tokyo Endo Rail Co. Track Switch * Lionel 721 1-1/4 Gauge Switch * Lionel No.5165 O-72 Remote Control Switch * Tokyo Endo Rail Co. Track Swith * Lionel 721 1-1/4 Gauge Switch * Lionel O-Scale Train Car * Lionel O-Scale American Flyer Train Car * Lionel O-Scale American Flyer Train Car * Lionel O-Scale American Flyer Coal Tender * Lionel O-Scale American Flyer Caboose * Lionel O-Scale American Flyer Train Car * Lionel O-Scale 8503 Frisco Freight Car * Lionel O-Scale 432 Locomotive for Parts * 2 Lionel O-Scale Flat Train Cars * Plastic Water Tower * Plastic Control Tower Kit * Lionel O-Scale Signal Bridge * Lionel O-Scale No.193 Water Tower * Lionel O-Scale Metal Light Tower * Lionel O-Scale Signal Bridge * Lionel O-Scale Railroad Yard Floodlight * Lionel O-Scale Signal Bridge * Lionel O-Scale Metal Light Tower * Lionel O-Scale Signal Bridge * Lionel O-Scale Crane Car * Lionel O-Scale Track-Side Crane * MTH Track Side Signal Light * Lionel O-Scale Track Side Signal Light * Lionel O-Scale Track Side Signal Light * Lionel O-Scale Track Side Signal Light * Lionel O-Scale Track Side Signal Light * Lionel O-Scale 3-Rail Track Pieces * Hand Painted Circular Saw Blade Art * Imperial Ireland 2-Blade Pocket Knife * Antique Badger Brass Co. Solar Railroad Lantern * Vintage Table Lamp * Antique Key Collection * Machine Tool Wrench Sets * Hartland Tiny Mites Horse and Livestock Animal Figurine Collection * Vintage Louis Marx & Co. Transformer-Controller * 4 Green Glass Hemingray Insulators * Clear and Red Glas Lantern Lenses * O-Gauge Railroad Ties * 2 Glass and 2 Ceramic Insulators * Model Railroad Maintenance Accessories * O-Gauge Switches, Connectors and Track Parts * Model Railroad Hardware Assortment * 4 O-Gauge Railroad Car Trucks * Lionel O-Scale Chesapeke & Ohio No.624 Locomotive Shell * Lionel O-Scale Sunoco Tanker Car Shell No.1680 * Lionel O-Scale Plastic Bridge and Metal Water Tower * Lionel O-Scale B&O Flat Car No.310794 * Lionel O-Scale New York Central P.&L.E. Coal Car No.569028 * Lionel O-Scale Western Maryland Coal Car No.54206 * Lionel O-Scale Norfolk & Western Coal Car No.99032 * Lionel O-Scale Burlington Route CB&Q Caboose No.13518 * Lionel O-Scale Union Pacific Caboose No.25590 * Brass Right Angle Brackets and 2 Tank Spigots * 3 Metal Railroad Emblems * 3 Skeleton Keys with Cigar Box * 6 Authentic Railroad Indicator Panel Light Covers * 3 Metal Railroad Emblems * O-Scale Miniature Track Signs and Animal Figurines * Miniature Die-Cast Metal Animal Figurines * 4 Metal Railroad Emblems * 7 Die-Cast Metal Army Figurines * Lesney Die-Cast Fordson Toy Tractor * 4 Metal Railroad Emblems * Silverplate Flatware Collection with Wood Box * Dinky Die-Cast Esso Gasoline Station Toys * 4 Metal Railroad Emblems * Die-Cast Metal Miniature Army Figurines * Die-Cast Metal Miniature Tradesman Figurines * 4 Metal Railroad Emblems * 2 Tootsietoy Die-Cast Miniature Cars * Advertising Ink Blotters Collection * 45rpm Record Collection * 45rpm RCA Red Seal Record Collection in Album * 4 Crime, Gunfighter and Stamp Magazines * Railroads of the Yosemite Valley Book First Edition c.1963 * 3 Vintage 45rpm Record Collection * John Fitzgerald Kennedy Book c.1965 * Almost Antique Picture History Portfolio Book c.1923 * Capitol Records Warner Brothers Buggs Bunny and Friends Record Album * Vintage Kraft Wallpaper Border Poster * Vintage Milton Bradley Lobby Board Game * Dell 10 Cent Comic - Tarzan - c.1950 * Dell 10 Cent Comic - Walt Disney's Comics - c.1949 * Dell 10 Cent Comic - Porky Pig - c.1949 * Dell 10 Cent Comic - The Range Rider - c.1952 * Dell 10 Cent Comic - Buck Jones - c.1950 * Dell 10 Cent Comic - Walt Disney's Li'l Bad Wolf - c.1952 * Gold Key 12 Cent Comic - Walt Disney Super Goof - c.1967 * Dell 10 Cent Comic - Walt Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs - c.1944 * Dell 10 Cent Comic - Frosty the Snowman - c.1951 * 10 Cent Comic - Firehair No.10 Winter - c.1951 * 10 Cent Comic - Al Capps' Shmoo No.2 - c.1949 * Dell 10 Cent Comic - Jungle Jim - c.1953 * Charlton 12 Cent Comic - The Phantom - c.1969 * Dell 10 Cent Comic - Walt Disney's Brer Rabbit - c.1948 * Dell 10 Cent Comic - Walt Disney's Pinocchio - c.1949 * 10 Cent Comic - The Toodles - c.1951 * Dell 10 Cent Comic - Walt Disney's 3 Little Pigs - c.1949 * Dell 10 Cent Comic - Walt Disney's Bambi - c.1948 * Dell 10 Cent Comic - McBoing Boing and Mr. Magoo - c.1953 * Dell 10 Cent Comic - Elmer Fudd - c.1953 * Matchbox Low Loader with Bulldozer * Dell 10 Cent Comic - Rusty Riley - c.1952 * Corgi Toys Ford Tilt-Cab 'H' Series with Detachable Trailer * Ertl 1937 Ford Hershey's Tractor Trailer * Toby 10 Cent Comic - Two-Bit the Wacky Woodpecker - c.1951 * Matchbox K10 Pipe Truck * Matchbox Y-1 1911 Model 'T' Ford * Dell 10 Cent Comic - The Chief - c.1950 * Dinky Toys Brinks Armored Car No.275 * Dinky Toys Euclid Dump Truck No.965 * Dell 10 Cent Comic - Double Trouble with Goober - c.1952 * Matchbox Lesney K-2 KW-Dart Dump Truck * Dinky Toys Blaw Knox Bulldozer No.961 * Dell 10 Cent Comic - The Lone Ranger - c.1950 * Corgi Toys Priestman 'Cub' Shovel No.1128 * Die Cast Metal Tradesmen Miniature Figurine Collection * DC 10 Cent Comic - Jimmy Wakely - c.1950 * Matchbox Lesney K-2 Scammell Heavy Wreck Truck and Corgi Toys 1915 Model T * Dinky Supertoys French Log Truck No.36A * Dinky Supertoys Tractor-Trailer McLean No.948 * Plastic Miniature Toy Assortment * Dell 10 Cent Comic - Walt Disney's Duck Album - c.1951 * Dinky Toys Die-Cast Military Vehicles Collection * Gilmark and Ideal Plastic Military Vehicle Assortment * Dell 10 Cent Comic - Woody Woodpecker - c.1950 * Tootsietoy Die-Cast Truck and Trailers * 2 Tootsietoy Die-Cast Truck and Bus * Harvey 15 Cent Comic - Casper - c.1971 * 4 Tootsietoy Die-Cast Cars * 2 Tootsietoy Die-Cast Trucks * Dell 10 Cent Comic - Rudyard Kipling's Mowgli Jungle Book - c.1953 * Tootsietoy Truck with Grain Trailer * 2 Tootsietoy Die-Cast Military Cars * Fawcett 10 Cent Comic - Gabby Hayes - c.1949 * Tootsietoy Die-Cast Truck and Trailer * Tootsietoy Die-Cast Truck and Trailer * DC 10 Cent Comic - A Date with Judy - c.1950 * Tootsietoy Die-Cast Fire Engine * Tootsietoy Road Construction Assortment * Dell 10 Cent Comic - Walt Disney's Peter Pan - c.1952 * Puritan Pocket Watch * Timpo Toys Plastic Cowboys, Indians and Cavalrymen * Dell 10 Cent Comic - Walt Disney's Dumbo - c.1949 * Vintage Button and Pin Collection * 2 Boxes Vintage Wood Dominoes * Dell 10 Cent Comic - Walt Disney's Robin Hood - c.1952 * Vintage Game Assortment * Plastic Toy Model Kit * Dell 10 Cent Comic - Tom and Jerry * 5 Vintage Games * 15 Seven Wonders of the World Postcards * Dell 10 Cent Comic - Roy Rogers Trigger * Vintage Marbles, Baby Rattle, Games and Train Book * Micronta Multi-Meter * Dell 10 Cent Comic - Gene Autry's Champion - c.1950 * Vintage Advertising Ink Blotters * Randall & Stickney Dial Indicator * Dell 10 Cent Comic - Tonto - c.1950 * Sekonic Camera Light Meter * Vintage Ricoh Flash Unit * Dell 10 Cent Comic - Walt Disney's Pluto * Illustrated Current News - Large Binder No.1 * Illustrated Current News - Large Binder No.2 * 1940 to 2008 Trains Magazine Collection * 1953 Trains and Travel Annual Magazine * 3 Trains Magazine Special Editions * Dell 10 Cent Comic - Annie Oakley - c.1952 * Dell 25 Cent Comic - Western Roundup - c.1952 * Giggle 10 Cent Comic - Giggle - c.1948 * Dell 10 Cent Comic - Walt Disney's Little Hiawatha - c.1952 * Vintage DC Comic - Leave it to Binky * Classics 15 Cent Comic - Cyrano de Bergerac * DC 10 Cent Comic - Leading Screen Comics - c.1950 * Dell 10 Cent Comic - Zane Grey's King of the Royal Mounted - c.1950 * Fawcett 12 Cent Comic - Dennis the Menace and Margaret - c.1968 * Dell 50 Cent Comic - Walt Disney's Peter Pan Treasure Chest - c.1950 * Standard 10 Cent Comic - Kathy - c.1951 * Dell 10 Cent Comic - Rex Allen - c.1951 * Dell 10 Cent Comic - Johnny Mack Brown - c.1950 * Dell 10 Cent Comic - I Met a Handsome Cowboy - c.1951 * Dell 10 Cent Comic - Rootie Kazootie - c.1952 * Standard 10 Cent Comic - Super Mouse - c.1950 * Dell 10 Cent Comic - Tom & Jerry - c.1949 * DC 12 Cent Comic - Superman - c.1968 * Dell 10 Cent Comic - Little Iodine - c.1950 * St. John 10 Cent Comic - Heckle and Jeckle - c.1952 * DC 10 Cent Comic - Bob Hope - c.1950 * Dell 10 Cent Comic - Rhubarb - c.1952 * Dell 10 Cent Comic - Red Ryder - c.1950 * Dell 25 Cent Comic - Walt Disney's Vacation Parade - c.1950 * DC 10 Cent Comic - Dale Evans - c.1949 * Dell 10 Cent Comic - Tales of the Texas Rangers - c.1952 * Dell 10 Cent Comic - The Cisco Kid - c.1950 * Dell 10 Cent Comic - Hi-Yo Silver - c.1951 * Dell 10 Cent Comic - Bill Elliott - c.1950 * Fawcett 10 Cent Comic - Western Hero - c.1949 * Dell 10 Cent Comic - Gene Autry - c.1949 * Prize 10 Cent Comic - Western - c.1949 * Dell 10 Cent Comic - Roy Rogers - c.1949 * Marvel 10 Cent Comic - Two-Gun Kid - c.1948 * ACG 10 Cent Comic - Soldiers of Fortune - c.1951 * Santa Claus Parade 10 Cent Comic - c.1951 * Gold Key 25 Cent Comic - Chitty Chitty Bang Bang - c.1968 * Gold Key 15 Cent Comic - Magnus Robot Fighter - c.1969 * Fawcett 10 Cent Comic - Rocky Lane Western - c.1949 * Fawcett 10 Cent Comic - Lash LaRue - c.1950 * Harvey 10 Cent Comic - Horace and Dotty Dripple - c.1952 * Dell 10 Cent Comic - Walt Disney's Donald Duck - c.1950 * Harvey 10 Cent Comic - Blondie - c.1950 * Standard 10 Cent Comic - Goofy - c.1951 * Elsie the Cow 10 Cent Comic - c.1950 * Straight Arrow 10 Cent Comic - c.1950 * Abbott and Costello 10 Cent Comic - c.1950 * ACG 10 Cent Comic - Funny Films - c.1951 * Westerner 10 Cent Comic - Wild Bill Pecos - c.1946 * Al Capp's Li'l Abner 10 Cent Comic - c.1950 * Kid Cowboy 10 Cent Comic - c.1950 * Vintage Tim Holt Comic - c.1949 * Vintage Indians 10 Cent Comic - c.1950 * Vintage Tex Granger 10 Cent Comic - c.1949 * October 1940 Model Builder 10 Cent Magazine * March 1941 Model Builder 10 Cent Magazine * December 1941 Model Builder 10 Cent Magazine * January 1941 Model Builder 10 Cent Magazine * February 1941 Model Builder 10 Cent Magazine * November 1940 Model Builder 10 Cent Magazine * April 1940 Model Builder 10 Cent Magazine * 3- 1954 Trains Magazine Collection * December 1947 Trains Magazine * November 1955 Trains Magazine * 3- 1956 Trains Magazine Collection * March 1958 Trains Magazine * July 1969 Official Railway Equipment Register * WWII Air War Book * 4 Vintage Railway Time Tables * 3 Vintage Rokal Model Railways Flyers * 5 Vintage Railway Time Tables * 6 Vintage Model Railroad Booklets * 3 Vintage Railroad Quiz Booklets * 2 Vintage Amtrak Time Table Booklets c.1991 * Hitler's Cross Book * Helter Skelter Book * 6 Vintage Cardboard Box Panels * Vintage Railroad Ephemera Collection * 4 Vintage Railroad Advertisements * 2 Classics Illustrated Books - The Ten Commandments - The Story of Jesus * Shirley Temple Movie Advertisement Matted Print * June 1967 Railroad Time Table Booklet * 2- 1968 Railroad Time Table Booklets * 2- 1969 Railroad Time Table Booklets * Vintage Schwinn Bicycle Catalog Booklet - c.1959 * Vintage Marvel Spiderman Comic - c.1992 * Holy Bible * 4- 1961 NMRA Bulletins * 6- 1960 NMRA Bulletins * 1960 NMRA Silver Anniversary Convention Brochure * 1967 Consolidated Code of Operating Rules Book * Shim Brass Assortment * 1992 Air Force Thunderbirds Brochure * Collection of "Flimsy" Train Orders * Switch Lists and Detour Orders from the 1960's * 2 Chicago Great Western Railway Repair Orders * 7 Midwest Waybill Brochures * 1957 Midwest Waybill Brochure * 2- 1973 Chicago and Northwestern General and Special Orders * 4- 1962 Midwest Waybill Brochures * 11- 1961 Midwest Waybill Brochures * October 1964 Chicago & Northwestern Time Table * October 1964 and October 1965 Chicago & Northwestern Time Tables * 1916 and 1936 Santa Fe Time Tables * 1966 and 1967 Chicago & Northwestern Time Tables * 1967 Chicago & Northwestern Time Table * 1969 Chicago & Northwestern Time Table * 5 Model Railroad Track Switches * 3 Lionel O-Gauge Railroad Bumping Posts * Die-Cast Toy Boat Trailer * Model Railroad Connector and Switch Assortment * 5 Die-Cast Cross Bucks * 12 Lionel O-Scale Plastic Bumping Posts * 4 Chicago Northwestern Railway Shop Towels * November 1941 10 Cent Look Magazine * August 1940 10 Cent Look Magazine * June 1960 Life Magazine and May 1970 Look Magazine * 3- 1984 Life Magazines * 9- 1983 Life Magazines * 6- 1982 Life Magazines * 6- 1980 Life Magazines * 3- 1981 Life Magazines * August 1939 Look Magazine * 13- 1972 Life Magazines * 3 Vintage Life Magazines * May 1954 Life Magazine * July 1957 Life Magazine * 2 Vintage Life Magazines * January 1989 Life Magazine * 2- 1997 Life Magazines * 2- 1997 Life Magazines - Lady Diana Covers * 3- 1977 Saturday Evening Posts * 2- 1979 Life Magazines * October 1996 Life Magazine * 2 Vintage Life Magazines 1970 & 1975 * Fall 1986 Life Magazine * 5- 1986 Life Magazines * 9- 1985 Life Magazines * 5- 1987 Life Magazines * 9- 1990 Life Magazines * 6- 1991 Life Magazines * 3- 1993 Life Magazines * 3- 1992 Life Magazines * 11- 1989 Life Magazines * 7- 1988 Life Magazines * Chronicle of the 20th Century Book * World Atlas of Nations Book * Atlas of World History Book * History of the Southern Pacific Book * The Age of Napoleon Book * The Valachi Papers Book * Life Goes to the Movies Book * The Art of Terry Redlin Book * Norman Rockwell - The Faith of America Book * 2 Life Books - 1995 and 1996 * Norman Rockwell's America Book * Christmas with Norman Rockwell Book * Legends of the West Book with First Day Issue 1994 Stamp * 2 Walt Disney Books * A Century of Progress Exposition Chicago 1933 Book with Cover * 2 Railroad Books * America's Paul Revere Book c.1946 * 5 Christmas Music Books from the 1940s * Modern Mathematics School Book * The Great Inventions Book * Benjamin Franklin Biography Book * 4 Lionel Train Books * Rise and Fall of the Third Reich Book * Great Trials and Crimes Book * Sieg Heil Book * The Railroaders Book * Trail of the Wolf Book * Secret World of the Spy Book * The Interurban Era Book * Lionel Collectors Guide Book * Model Railroading Book * Battles of the 20th Century Book * Waffen SS History Book * Pictorial History of Railroads Book * Super Trucks Book * Hitler's Henchmen Book * Leading Men Book * Luxury Trains of the World Book * The Big Cats Book * The MGM Story Book * Empty Lionel Box 072 Remote Switch, Right Hand * Empty Lionel Box 072 Remote Switch, Left Hand * Empty Lionel Box * Empty Lionel Box * Empty Lionel Santa Fe Chief Boxcar Box * Empty Lionel Box * Empty Lionel Western Pacific 9464 Boxcar Box * Empty Lionel Watchman Shanty Box * Empty Lionel Watchman Shanty Box * Empty Lionel Barrel Loader Building Box * Empty Lionel Single Signal Bridge Box * Empty Bachman HO Scale Train Box * Empty Lionel Train Box * Empty Lionel Station Platform Box * Empty Lionel Lines Steam Tender Box * Empty Lionel Box * Empty Lionel No.927 Lubricating Kit Box * Lionel O-Scale Rock Island 6464 Box Car * Lionel O-Scale New Haven 6464425 Box Car * Dell 10 Cent Comic - Our Gang - c.1946 * 8 How The West Was Won Postcards * Empty Lionel O-Gauge Freight Platform Kit Box
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice and becomes the contract price. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. A paid invoice receipt from Texas Auction & Realty is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidders personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction Company may change bidders usernames or passwords at the sole discretion of the Auction company. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
* INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: All Invoices are due and payable upon receipt. Buyer authorizes Ross Bandy Auctioneers, LLC dba Texas Auction & Realty to charge buyers credit card to pay invoices up to $2,500. A Cashiers Check will be required for invoices over $2,500. You may pay in Cash when you pickup your items. If you have a preference in how you wish to pay, please let the Auctioneer know before the auction ends! Otherwise, all cards will be charged after the conclusion of the online auction.
* SALES TAX: Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form. You may fax your form to: (817) 594-0585. We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
* EXTENDED BIDDING DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until all bidding has ceased.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available, and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakagedamage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME REMOVAL: The Pickup Time Removal Schedule is available, and can be found on the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page, and must be adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the pickup schedule as listed. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
SHIPPING: is available on small items and can be grouped. **WE DO NOT SHIP ANYTHING THAT IS BREAKABLE**. Please send us an email at the conclusion of the auction if you need your items shipped, and include the address you wish the items shipped to, as well as a method of payment. No items will be shipped until payment has been received for the total invoice including shipping charges. When possible, we use USPS Flat Rate Boxes - The shipping cost will be invoiced as follows: Large - $25, Medium - $20, Small - $10.
DELIVERY: is by quotation only a minimum of 24 hours prior to the end of bidding.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the 5th day after auction ends, and may close the non-paying Bidder account.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not picked up by the Buyer or hisher representative on the 5th day after auction ends regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the 5th day after auction ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a black flag notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance removing registration access to all MarkNet websites.
4) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
5) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE ITEM(S) WILL BE RESOLD AND THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
1) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
2) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
3) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
4) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
5) in case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Texas Auction & Realty reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.