4-BEDROOM BRICK HOME ON 2 ACRES±
166 Kimberly Drive · Woodville, Alabama (Jackson County)
LIVE On Friday, October 4th · 11 AM
Pre-bid until 10:30 AM Auction Day
CONVENIENT TO SCOTTSBORO & HUNTSVILLE
SPACIOUS HOME WITH LOTS OF POTENTIAL
This home offers a lot of space for a mid-sized family and consists of:
- 4 Bedrooms; the master opens to balcony
- 3.5 Baths
- Living Room with beautiful rock fireplace that has display shelves and vaulted ceiling with exposed beams
- Dining Room with built-in display shelves
- Den with built-in study desk
- Large Open Kitchen with lots of counter and cabinet space & island
- Laundry Closet
- 2-Car Garage On Main Level
- Finished Basement With 1-Car Garage with walk-in door - ideal for bonus room, mother-in-law suite or office
- Fenced small back yard with patio
Amenities: central heat & air, gas wall heaters & water softening system
Directions: From the Intersection of Highway 72 & Highway 35 in Woodville, Alabama, travel north on Highway 35 approximately 0.5 mile. Turn left onto Kimberly Drive and travel to Auction Site on the right.
Watch for Fowler Auction signs!
· This is an LIVE auction with pre-bidding until 10:30 AM Auction Day. The highest reasonable internet bid at 10:30 AM will be the opening bid and the highest internet bidder will be eligible to participate in the LIVE auction.
· A 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to the highest bid price to arrive at the final purchase price.
· A 20% deposit (escrow money) of the total purchase price will be retained auction day with balance due on or before 30 days.
· Property will be conveyed by deed description.
· No Broker Participation will be available for this auction.
NOTE: It is very IMPORTANT that every Bidder read the terms & conditions BEFORE bidding (either online or LIVE). Each Bidder is solely responsible for inspecting this property BEFORE bidding (property is sold AS IS, WHERE IS).
We strongly encourage all bidders to inspect/ask questions regarding this potential purchase.
Auction will be conducted by Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc.
Mickey Fowler, CAI, CES, AMM, AARE; ALSL466, TNSL1442, TNFIRM2315, GASL1394
Daniel Culps, CAI; ALSL5070, TNSL5890
Pre-bidding will close at 10:30 AM auction day. The highest reasonable pre-bid will be the opening bid for the LIVE auction. The highest internet bidder will be eligible to participate in the LIVE auction.
Real Estate: A 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to the highest bid to arrive at the total purchase price. A non-refundable deposit of 20% (escrow money) is required auction day with balance due on or before 30 days. The closing fees are the buyer's responsibility.
SERVER, SOFTWARE TECHNICAL OR INTERNET ISSUES: In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software, or any other online auction-related technologies, reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. NEITHER THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE SOFTWARE NOR FOWLER AUCTION & REAL ESTATE SERVICE, INC. SHALL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR A MISSED BID OR THE FAILURE OF THE SOFTWARE TO FUNCTION PROPERLY FOR ANY REASON. Email notifications will be sent to registered bidders with updated information as deemed necessary by Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc.
Disclaimers & Absence of Warranties:
* Home may contain lead-base paint; prospective buyer may inspect ten (10) days prior to auction date at the sole expense of the prospective buyer.
* Information contained herein believed to be accurate but not guaranteed by Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc.
* In all transactions, the Auctioneers are acting as agents for the Seller only. Property will be sold 'As Is, Where Is' with no guarantees,expressed or implied, by Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc.
* All decisions of the Auctioneers are final.
Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc. reserves the right to reject any and all bids for any reason prior to the close of bidding.
Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc. reserves the right to cancel this auction, or remove any item or lot from this auction prior to the close of bidding.
Bidder Verification: The identity of all bidders will be verified, bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc. will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person's credentials, mental fitness, etc.
Bidder responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Bidders agree to keep his/her username and password confidential as each individual is responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving his/her account. If your USER NAME is offensive to Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc., then we reserve the right to terminate your bidding.
When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges. Auction company employees and/or auction company may bid on this auction. We gather aggregate information from this web site which may include but is not limited to: number of page visitors, most visited pages, any and all correspondence.
DEFAULT: If purchases are not settled by the specified closing/pick up day, it will be considered in default. Upon default the bidder will be black listed/blocked from bidding on Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc.'s auctions, as well as MarkNet Alliance auctions and may be charged 10% of bid price or $500, whichever is greater. All defaulted items may be offered to the next highest qualified bidder at the discretion of Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc.
Any dispute between Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc., its Agents or Representatives, and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Madison County, Alabama (or county designated by Fowler Auction). By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc. and its Agents and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc.